Friday, March 2, 2012

SWEET SATURDAY SAMPLE

SSS

OH YEAH!! This is my sweet treat of choice. Add a tall glass of Coke and a good book and I’m in H-E-A-V-E-N! Make that book the new Regency Romance I co-authored with my wonderful friend the very talented Kay Springsteen and I’ll die a happy woman! Okay so that could have more to do with the very sexy hero in A Lot Like A Lady, but stillWinking smile

Sooooo…for my contribution to Sweet Saturday Sample this week, I’m showcasing one of my favorite scenes (a kiss) between our heroine and…sigh…Grey.

She rested her hands on his arms and her gaze connected with his, sparking warmth in the vicinity of his heart. “Thank you so much for this.”

“Thank me with a kiss.” He held his breath, didn’t dare move, silently cursing himself for asking her to kiss him and praying she would.

After what seemed an eternity, she lifted her face and touched her lips to his. Tentatively at first, then her arms went around his neck, pulling him closer. Grey fought to maintain control. He wanted to let her set the pace, but his body screamed for him to jerk her into his arms and devour her. When her tongue darted out and touched his, he lost his resolve and deepened the kiss, pulled her up against his length. His body came to life with a desire so strong he lost the ability to think, could only feel.

*SIGH* I can’t wait to share this story with all of you! It’s getting close! Should be published this month!! (March 2012)

Thank you for stopping by. Click HERE to return to the list for Sweet Saturday Sample.

~Kim

9 comments:

  1. Okay, between Kay's sweet sample last week and now this, I DEFINITELY need to make this my first regency read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touching, I felt his longing for her. Great sample

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot, hot, hot, for a Regency. Powerful sample, Kim. I watching out for the release date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your upcoming release. I know you must be excited!
    Great excerpt today. You really showed his restraint and patience, which was well rewarded. I think I'm in love with your hero.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, smokin' hot, Kim. Love this and I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the upcoming release.

    ReplyDelete