Thursday, October 27, 2011

Spook-A-Licious: Where the Boo-ks Devour You Blog Hop Winners

 

spook

I’m soooo sorry this is late! I had a deadline to meet in getting my latest short story finished and ready to publish for Halloween. First, thank you all for stopping by. This hop was so much fun. Second, for my tardiness, I’m throwing in my newest Halloween short story as part of your prize! Third, let’s get to the winners!

Using randomizer.org, the first place winner is:

Becky C. cherringtonmb(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

The five 2nd place winners are:

Geschumann geschumann at live dot com

Pam M.  kydirtgirl68 AT gmail DOT com

Laura H. BornajhawkATaolDOTcom

Krystalkat Morganlafey86(at)aol(dot)com

Eva evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com

Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting. Please email me at kimbowman2008(at)yahoo(dot)com and let me know the PDF you’d like!

Happy Reading!

~Kim

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your generous giveaway! I look forward to reading both books!

    ReplyDelete