Sunday, April 24, 2011


WELCOME TO SIX SENTENCE SUNDAY!
I'm very excited and happy to announce that my book is now available in paperback at Amazon! Also, you can purchase it in PDF form from my wonderful publisher Astraea Press for HALF PRICE ($1.49) through Monday night!

My six:


“Ha, not likely since I pretty much shot the thing at point
blank range. Which is more than I can say for you, considering you
have my other gun? The only thing you did was give it a bath.”

Zanna gave him a tense smile, her face still tight with worry.
“Fire extinguishers have aluminum sulfate, silver.”

Owen rolled his eyes and said, “Of course, that makes perfect sense
given that the intruder was a 'werewolf'.”

Oh, will he ever become a believer? Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to check out all the other wonderful authors on SIX SENTENCE SUNDAY.

Thank you so much for stopping by:)

~Kim


8 comments:

  1. Although I'm never happy to see someone die, we don't need any scary werewolves around here, so I'm glad he shot him.

    Joyce
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paperback version!

    Pssh, who honestly thinks you can kill a werewolf with a gun? And I didn't realize aluminum sulfate had silver in it... that makes my fire extinguisher a little more valuable to me now! (Besides you know, the fire fighting abilities.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun snippet! Hope she can convince him before he finds out the hard way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the fire extinguisher bit the best. Shows a lot of thought going into the story.

    Great job.
    Best,
    Allure Van Sanz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the snippet especially the last line.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like she has a long road ahead of her trying to convince him. I could feel her frustration and touch of fear. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. never thought of the extinguisher thing for weres. how cool!

    ReplyDelete