Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Trivia Tuesday with Joselyn Vaughn

Astraea13

Welcome my special guest Joselyn Vaughn. She’s letting me pick her brain about the most important issues a writer faces. Okay, maybe not the most important, but certainly the most fun! Here we go…

1. What’s your favorite Disney Movie? I love Beauty and the Beast. I love how they both need to see beneath the surface to find the true person.  I think Disney created a really good version of this fairy tale.

2. Who’s your favorite villain either from a book or a movie? Favorite villain?  Ooo, this is hard. So far, I’m not coming up with a personal favorite, but definitely with some that are very well done. Heath Ledger as the Joker. Geoffrey Rush as Captain Barbossa. Oh and Miss Hilly in The Help by Kathryn Stockett. She had me sick to my stomach every time someone mentioned her.

3. Where’s the one place you’d love to visit? I would love to go to Italy.  I’m not sure which part though. I studied ancient Rome and Greece in college and loved it.  It would be so cool to see all the places I saw in my textbooks and talked about in class.

4. Name one thing on your bucket list that would surprise people. Why? People are always surprised to hear that I run.  I prefer running long distances.  I just don’t have the speed for anything short, but I can run for a long time.  I think it would be really cool to qualify for the Boston Marathon. Just have to figure out how to get the time for more miles in my day.

Girl, have you met my son? I run the Boston Marathon every day.

6. What book do you read over and over again? I’ve read Pride and Prejudice several times. Mr. Bennet cracks me up. I wish I had more time to read right now so I could reread some old favorites.

This has been so much fun! Thank you for coming by and answering the questions that inquiring minds want to know! You also need to check out her book Sucker for a Hotrod. Here’s the blurb:

Bryce Halloway only dates a woman once. No exceptions.

It gives him the reputation of a heart-breaker, but he can handle that as long as it keeps his mother, Dinah, from trying to marry him off. Judi Montgomery and her tempting ponytail finagle their way around official dates with car problems and driving lessons. She worms her way into his heart and entices him to want more from his life.

When health issues causes his father to retire, Bryce inherits the family-owned tractor repair shop. Can Judi’s love and encouragement give him the courage to break tradition and pursue his dreams of owning a custom hot rod shop?

ASTRAEA PRESS ~ AMAZON  ~ BARNES & NOBLE

Also, Joselyn would love to hear from you. You can visit her at

Website ~ Blog ~ Facebook ~ Twitter

1 comment: