Monday, March 28, 2011

Congratulations, Francesca Hawley

Francesca, you're the winner of the PDF copy of Wayward Soul and the deck of Tarot cards. Yippee! As always, I used randomizer.org to randomly select a winner. Fracesca, if you'll email me at kimbowman2008@yahoo.com I'll get you your prizes!

I hope you'll all come back and visit Zanna on the last Friday of April! This has been fun and I can't wait to have her back.

Also, it's time to announce the person who left the most comments over the last five weeks and so therefore the winner of the copy of Contacting Your Spirit Guide by Sylvia Browne. I've added up all the posts from everyone who posted and I have a tie for the most comments left.

Margay and Louise (who had issues posting for a couple of weeks but sent questions/comments to Zanna's email) left eight comments each. Thank you so much for your support, ladies. I will get your books in the mail to you!

Again, thank you to all for coming by and sharing and visiting with me and Zanna!

Kim

1 comment: