Thursday, March 17, 2011

WACKY WEDNESDAY WINNER

I want to thank all of you for coming and playing with me and Kay for Wacky Writer Wednesday. It was a ton of fun and I hope some of you volunteer to come and be our "guest".

To make it fair, we took the posters from Kay's blog and mine and assigned numbers in order as follows:

1.       Joselyn
2.       Cheryl
3.       Barbara Westbrook
4.       Alice Abel
5.       Billie
Using randomizer.org, the winner is...
# 5 Billie
CONGRATULATIONS, BILLIE. If you'll send me an email at kimbowman2008@yahoo.com Kay will get you your necklace to you. 

 You all get a bow from both Kay and I for your creative words that you challenged us with. It was a blast come back and see us.

I hope to see you all here for my Zanna's Zen on Friday. What fun.
I want to say a special thanks to my compadre Kay for coming up with such an awesome idea and making a great sparring partner. My hat is off to you and if you haven't already, you definitely need to check out Kay's new release Heartsight. 

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment